Meet the patented platform that trusts no one. Including us. Our secure protocol and hybrid architecture mathematically ensures that no man or machine — not even Ionic — can get in the middle of your business.
In Math We Trust.
Eliminate policy silos. Permit appropriate access to, and subsequent appropriate use of, secure data with centralized control and protection policy across clouds, users, devices and machines. The Ionic platform enables centralized data and application policy across all of the applications and infrastructure your business relies on.
Unlike other methodologies, Ionic never holds or controls your keys. They are on your premise or on IaaS infrastructure that you control. And with autonomous management of trillions of keys, you can now obtain fine-grain protection and control of your most sensitive data. Our Verified Blind Exchange (VBE) Protocol solves the classic man in the middle problem. Verifiably and mathematically.
Data Visibility. Data Control. Data Protection. Manage users, policies and alerts. Analyze efficacy of data and application policy. And visually explore 100% complete data access attempts, data lineage and administrative actions.
In a beautiful, intuitive experience.
Ionic customers can soon easily provision key management and enrollment services in the AWS Marketplace. New AWS services, delivered in collaboration with AWS, will make the high-assurance Ionic platform available for commercial and government customers — at the click of a button.
The Ionic platform is an enterprise-class, highly-secure infrastructure. It represents thousands of servers and storage devices and is globally available and distributed globally across multiple infrastructure providers. Platform services are designed for high availability, delivering less than 10 minutes of downtime annually (~99.98%).
- ISO/IEC 27001 (specifies a suite of activities concerning information security management)
- ISO/IEC 27018 (privacy in cloud environments)
- SOC 2 Type II (controls relating to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy of a system)
- FIPS 140-2 (pre-validation list) (U.S. government computer security standard used to accredit cryptographic modules)
The Ionic platform:
- Advanced visibility, control, protection & analytics
- All data types. All data sources. Anyone’s application.
- No cleartext. Autonomous key management.
- Complete customer control of keys.
- Eliminates the man in the middle
- Fine grain: documents, individual database fields, data “portions” (sub-object level)
- Compliant: high-fidelity & high-confidence, behavior tracking, reporting & analytics
- Extensible: Ionic platform SDK easily embedded into your applications
- Internet-scale platform. Globally available. Globally distributed. Globally resilient.
- Consumer simplicity